The 2018 SPA Clay Shoot
Venue: Acorn Shooting School at Compton Manor,
Stockbridge SO20 6QW (www.acornshooting.com)
Date: Friday 18th May, arrive by 12.30 pm for a 1.00 pm start
Entries: Teams of 4 guns, or we will try to accommodate individual entries
by forming them into teams.
Cost: £440 per team (£110 per gun) to include:
- Tea, coffee and bacon roll on arrival, soft drinks and cake during shooting.
- Competition comprising 50 clays per gun, over 8 varied “sporting” stands, plus a 50-clay Team Flush.
- Once the shooting has finished – wine and beer will be served.
- The scores will be recorded and the Winning Team, Team Runners-up, Individual Top Gun and Top Team Flush will receive prizes.
- All cartridges are included, and each of the competition stands will be manned by a qualified instructor, to help any novices / improvers.
The David Olds Memorial Prize, an award donated by SPA in memory of David,
will be presented to the highest scoring team. Dutton Gregory are again
generously sponsoring drinkable prizes for both the winning team and the
runners up. E3 Consulting are again very kindly sponsoring the Top Gun Trophy
and the Team Flush prizes,
We are still keen to attract other sponsors – particularly for the marquee, so if
your firm would like to benefit from exposure to over 100 fellow property people,
do get in touch.
As before, numbers for this event are strictly limited - we are over-subscribed
every year and have to disappoint a lot of would-be entrants, so please book
your place soon by e-mailing Peter Cliffe-Roberts at email@example.com.