The 2023 SPA Clay Shoot
Venue: Acorn Shooting School at Beacon Hill Farm, Salisbury SP4 0EL
Date: Friday 19th May, arrive by 12.00 pm for a 12.30 pm start
Entries: Teams of 4 guns, or we will try to accommodate individual entries by forming them into teams.
Cost: £560 per team (£140 per gun) to include:
• Tea, coffee, bacon rolls and pastries on arrival.
• Soft drinks, homemade cakes and cream teas during shooting.
• Competition comprising 50 clays per gun, over 8 varied “sporting” stands, plus (new this year) a 100-clay Team Flush.
• Once the shooting has finished – wine and beer will be served.
• The scores will be recorded and prizes and trophies including Top Team, Team Runners-up, Top Gun and Top Team Flush will be awarded.
• All cartridges are included, and each of the competition stands will be manned by a qualified instructor, to help any novices / improvers.
The David Olds Memorial Prize, an award donated by SPA in memory of David, will be presented to the highest scoring team.
Simpson Hilder Associates are kindly sponsoring the 100-clay Team Flush – an exciting addition this year to our day’s shooting.
Clive Emson Auctioneers, Dutton Gregory, E3 Consulting and Trinity Rose are all kindly sponsoring various prizes and trophies and we are grateful to them for their continued support. We are still keen to attract other sponsors, so if your firm would like to benefit from exposure to over 100 fellow property people, do get in touch.
As ever, numbers for this event are strictly limited – we are over-subscribed each year and have to disappoint a lot of would-be entrants, so please book soon by e-mailing Peter Cliffe-Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org